Awarded to students that demonstrate academic excellence and the MLC values of respect, responsibility and compassion. The students accomplishments, talents, passions and enthusiasm for learning is also evaluated.
Year of Entry:
Year 5 (Scholarship tenable for 2 years)
Year 7 (Scholarship tenable for 6 years)
Year 9 (Scholarship tenable for 4 years)
- Australian citizens, permanent Australian residents or temporary residents
- Currently at MLC or attending another school
Documentation to be uploaded with Scholarship Application:
- Results of the most recent School Report
- Evaluation of a 200-word statement on why the candidate is applying for this scholarship; This should be written by the student and demonstrate their accomplishments, talents, leadership & reason for wanting to attend MLC.
- A passport sized photo
The applicant will then have:
- Results of the ACER Scholarship Test
- Evaluation through Interview. Candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted by telephone and/or email
- A percentage of the annual tuition fees and technology levy. This includes computer, technology support and peripherals