Our MLC community ensure we all promote a safe and secure environment lead by our MLC Security and Community Liaision team:
Parking, Pedestrians and Transportation
- All staff and volunteers hold a current Working With Children Check
- Current procedures are in place and reviewed regularly to protect our students, please see our Policies and Guidelines page
- Each campus (Kew, Banksia and Marshmead) offer security services 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Promote good personal safety and best practice security services
- Provide after-hours emergency assistance
- Provide a visible presence in the College grounds and local community to assure students and staff a safe environment
- Any relevant incidents in relation to health and safety are communicated to families via instant SMS or email communication
- Traffic control officers are present to monitor and assist at high peak traffic/pedestrian times.
- Dedicated drop-off/pick-up points within the MLC College car parks. These are located in Fitzwilliam Street and Junior School Bus Shelter Zone, MLC Kindle and MLC Chapel Car Park (enter from Barkers Road).
- Parking within the College is only available for those persons on “school business”
- MLC staff supervise public transport access points in the vicinity of the College to ensure safe and efficient egress
- Please click here for transport information.
For emergencies please call 000.