The MLC Archives are always delighted to receive offers of donations. The Archive Collections hold extensive records in the following area:
- Student and staff records
- Administrative and business records
- School magazines and student publications
- Student work and textbooks
- Curriculum information
- Maps, building plans and information
- Photographs and audio-visual recordings
- Uniforms and badges
- Trophies and,
- Other artefacts and memorabilia
When considering making a donation to the MLC Archives, please note that our main objective is to acquire, catalogue and preserve items that contribute to the history of MLC. As our collections continue to grow and storage facilities near capacity, we are unable to accept donations of the following:
- Silver and Green Magazines.
- The Star Magazines.
- The Old Collegian Magazines or Newsletters.
- Purchased teacups, saucers, or other tableware.
- Prize books.
Please note that once items have been donated to the MLC Archives, they become the property of the College and will be subject to College policies and procedures. Items may be used in various ways, including historic displays, content for publications, and content for social media platforms.
Donations can be posted to our Kew Campus or dropped off at Hamley Reception. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
should you have any questions or queries.