Methodist Ladies' College is capably governed by a Board of Directors as well as a College Management Team.
Together, these leadership teams ensure the ongoing sustainability of the College and the delivery of exceptional academic and co-curricular programs.
Meet MLC's Board of Directors
Meet MLC's College Management Team
MLC Directors and Members Nominations
MLC Constitution and Stakeholder Members
In June 2015 the College adopted an updated Constitution. Accompanying the Constitution is the Relationship Agreement between MLC and the Uniting Church.
Under the Constitution there is a membership base consisting of both Stakeholder Members and Directors. The following are the elected Stakeholder Members of the College:
- Stephen Adrian (current parent, Chartered Accountant)
- Kate Axup (current parent, Old Collegian, former Board member, Lawyer)
- Elizabeth Crosthwaite (current parent, Old Collegian, Clinical Researcher)
- Fiona Curry (current parent, Not For Profit Director)
- Anne Daly (current parent, Physiotherapist)
- Gabrielle Lim (Treasurer of Old Collegians’, Banker)
- Sarah Moller (current parent, Old Collegian, Corporate Lawyer)
- Simon Olive (current parent, Company Director)
- Heidi Sutherland (current parent, Company Director)
- Anne Turner (Old Collegian, Senior Lecturer)
16 students were enrolled at MLC on the day the school opened: 14 February 1882.