There is plenty of opportunity for MLC students to engage in the Performing Arts, both on and off the stage and across many year levels.
Our vibrant co-curricular program includes:
- Productions, festivals and special events
- Independent Student Theatre Company
- Speech and Drama lessons (AMEB syllabus)
- JS Drama Club (Years 5 & 6)
- JSS Drama Club (Years 7 & 8)
- Theatre Sports – Improvisation Skills for students (Years 7 - 12)
- Day and interstate tours
- International Dramatic Arts tour (biennial)
- Theatre visits
- Backstage Tours
MLC’s Dramatic Arts co-curricular program features a strong emphasis on students' individual needs and the development of confidence and self-awareness through participation. Students explore their creativity and develop skills in collaboration, communication and problem solving.